Chicopee Comprehensive High School
District and Chicopee Comprehensive High School Goals
- District Goal: Increase the Composite Performance Index (CPI) for each schools aggregate and subgroups in English Language Arts and Mathematics yearly.
- Every effort will be made to obtain highly-qualified staff. Professional Development is targeted to increase student achievement and staff skills.
- Continuously improve district-wide effectiveness and efficiency in personnel, administrative, fiscal, and student service process.
- Increase the percent of students graduating from high school while maintaining or decreasing the dropout rate. All graduates will be prepared for success in the 21st century world.
- Provide safe, clean, orderly, learner-centered environments.
CHICOPEE COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL
- Increase the Composite Performance (CPI) for the aggregate (all students tested), and subgroups in English Language Arts, and Mathematics yearly.
- Obtain and Maintain highly-qualified staff members. Provide professional development that is targeted to increase student achievement and improve staff skills.
- Increase the yearly graduation rate, while maintaining or decreasing the dropout rate. All graduates will be prepared will for success in the 21st century world.
- Provide a safe, clean, orderly, learner-centered school.